Funeral Arrangements Set For Officer Killed In Crash | News
BELTSVILLE, MD. (WUSA) - Funeral arrangements for Police Officer Adrian A. Morris who died from severe injuries after his police cruiser crashed on I-95 Monday have been announced by the Prince George's County Police Department:
Next Monday, August 27, a viewing will take place from 2-4 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. at Borgwardt's Funeral Home, 4400 Powder Mill Road, Beltsville.
The following day, Tuesday, August 28 a viewing from 9-10 a.m. at Woodstream Church, 9800 Lottsford Road, Mitchellville, will be followed immediately by funeral services.
The iInternment at Lakemount Memorial Park Cemetery, 900 West Central Avenue, Davidsonville will follow at approximately 1 p.m.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police Say It's the Season for Home Improvement Scam Artists: An Olney Man Shares His Story
- Sherwood Football Coach's Personal Battle With Obesity Shapes New Training Regimen
- Sewage Flows In Md. Creek After Main Breaks
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Montgomery County Crash
- Police Arrest Olney Md. Shooting Suspect