Motorcyclist Killed In Collision With Pickup | News
LAUREL, Md. (WUSA) - A motorcycle collided with a pickup truck making a turn into a parking lot on Wednesday, killing the motorcyclist, according to Prince George's County Police.
The accident took place around 2:47 p.m. when the pickup, northbound on Old Baltimore Pike, was making a left turn into a parking lot. The motorcycle struck the right front fender of the truck
Martin said the motorcycle came into contact with the right front fender of the truck.
The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police Say It's the Season for Home Improvement Scam Artists: An Olney Man Shares His Story
- Sherwood Football Coach's Personal Battle With Obesity Shapes New Training Regimen
- Sewage Flows In Md. Creek After Main Breaks
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Montgomery County Crash
- Police Arrest Olney Md. Shooting Suspect