PHOTOS: Man Rescued From Trench In PG County | News
LAUREL, Md. (WUSA) -- A man was rescued, after falling into a trench at a construction zone in Prince George's County on Tuesday morning.
It happened at 10100 Canadian Way in Laurel, Md at around 9:45 a.m., fire officials said.
The man fell about 20 feet into the trench and emergency crews had to be called to extract him, officials said.
The rescue did not take very long, and the man was pulled out of the trench alive.
There is no word yet on the mans condition, or what led up to him falling into the trench.
He is expected to survive.
Top Laurel Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police Say It's the Season for Home Improvement Scam Artists: An Olney Man Shares His Story
- Sherwood Football Coach's Personal Battle With Obesity Shapes New Training Regimen
- Sewage Flows In Md. Creek After Main Breaks
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Montgomery County Crash
- Police Arrest Olney Md. Shooting Suspect